Monday, February 20, 2012

What Should I Create Today?

Here is a photo of my great-niece, Zola, modeling her Valori Wells pillowcase dress.  With precious little ones like her just waiting to be dressed, who wouldn't be inspired?!

Get the tutorial for these shoes - and ideas/tutorials
for many great projects at
http://makeit-loveit.com/
There are so many options, ideas... and tutorials for creating adorable kids clothes, and I want to try them all!  Today will probably be a "pink" day - fleece leggings and a jacket... and perhaps some paisley cordury ruffles to turn a chocolate velour tee into a dress!  I want to add ruffles and skirts to leggings, create cute burp pads, and repurpose everything from vintage linens to thrift store clothing - and even leather purses!

Yes, I've found a tutorial for creating baby shoes out of old leather purses!  Not sure I will tackle this one, but they surely are cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment