Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Somebunny's Gonna Look Darling!

A few weeks ago while shopping in west Little Rock, we passed this outfit in the window of a shop that sold children's clothes.  Well, you know where my mind went!  I snapped a photo and went in search of pink fabric.

Since chevron is so "hot" right now, I opted to use this instead of the "windowpane" fabric used in the outfit modeled in the window.  I also found a bunny outline I liked a little better - and a couple of long-sleeved t's on clearance. 

Here is the "before" - and the "afters" for my niece Zola and my cousin Harper, who are about 4 months apart in age.  I think they will be darling little "bunnies"...don't you?!




1 comment:

  1. This is really cute! Yours looks WAY better than store bought! Wow! Great job!
    Jennie@glamfabrics

    ReplyDelete